|Aren't they wonderful!!!!|
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
|Sister Young and Sister Baeni, who is from the Kiribati Islands near Fugi.|
|Sister Youngs district|
|Sister Brush saying good bye to Frodo|
|Lots of Birthday Love - Thanks|
|My window with cards.|
What a crazy day. Sister Brush is leaving for the mission home at 5 tonight and I become a second transfer trainer/co-senior companion with Sister Crockett starting tomorrow. But as of tonight I still don't know where I'm going or who I'll be with. How exciting. haha
My brain is a little bit of mush at the moment but I'm excited for this next transfer. Its going to have its hard moments but both of us are going to learn and grow a TON and we'll have each other to help pull us along.
But most importantly today here's some pictures. :)
Sister Exchanges with Sister Baeni, birthday packages, Sister Brush giving Frodo her goodbye, our District this past transfer. :) Lots of fun memories.
I love you love you love you!
Thank you always for your love and support!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Today has been very crazy! Then the internet
going out earlier has only made it more stressful. I really wanted to
email more pictures but ah hopefully next week. :/
I love you all. I had a good birthday. Please pass along to the blog a
big thanks to all those who sent cards and packages! :) Thank you
thank you thank you. :)
Friday, August 17, 2012
Today is Sister Young's Birthday. We couldn't let the Blog Day go by without celebrating it. The following is from her letters:
- We sent Sister Young a series of Biking Stamps from the Post Office, she replies, "Those stamps are amazing. I like them alot - and I wonder which part of the process I am in. I feel like I am on the little kid bike heh."
- Sister Youngs favorite Scripture! Alma 32:21, And now has I have said about faith - faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true.
- Recently Sister Young was sent a new pair of her favorite shoes. She writes - "its funny - the new shoes are shocking me in stores like the old ones did when I first got them". :)
- Taylorsville -" is up hill in two directions and down hill in the other two."
- Sister Young will be saying goodye to Sister Brush who will be going home August 20th. A new companion coming on August 20th transfer date.
- Sister Young shops at Walmart, "basically the only place we can go in the mission for a one stop shopping at least.." " We have the sweetest lady Sister Robinson who gives us rides every P-day and takes us out to lunch afterwards. She'll sit in the car and read and people watch while we're shopping and she's just really sweet over all. Its Nice:)
- Have you had In N Outs? "Yep, in Midvale - I was so happy."
- Do you ride your bikes to Church? "Yes" :/
- "What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance" Jane Austin. Nora writes, "I love the Jane Austin quote, so TRUE!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
|Lifting our spirits|
|Sadie helping Sister Young during planning.|
|Sadie sitting on planner, not much help.|
Lots of fun adventures and pictures this week. Planning with Sadie our land lady's dog.(notice her sitting on my daily planner. haha) We picked up a balloon from a birthday party. We stopped and wrote mormon.org on it and tied it to Sister Brush's bike. We were feeling kinda down at the time and it really upped our spirits which inspired us to keep moving forward.
The heat has been a bit much but we're pluggin along. We had a baptism this week that was so simple and sweet. He's a good kid and I'm so grateful to have been able to be the missionary to help him make such a big and wonderful step in his life. :)
I love you all so much, keep smiling, laugh whenever you can, it can be so hard sometimes but try your hardest to drop any anger you start to feel as quickly as possible. That's what I've been learning these past few weeks. Its not worth it to let myself get angry or frustrated, cause it just doesn't help. I've got to take a breath, forgive, and put my focus on how to fix the situation. Peace is way more powerful than anger. So I'm continuing to strive for it.