Friday, August 17, 2012

Birthday Post



Today is Sister Young's Birthday.  We couldn't let the Blog Day go by without celebrating it.  The following is from her letters:

  • We sent Sister Young a series of Biking Stamps from the Post Office, she replies,  "Those stamps are amazing.  I like them alot - and I wonder which part of the process I am in.  I feel like I am on the little kid bike heh."
  • Sister Youngs  favorite Scripture! Alma 32:21, And now has I have said about faith - faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true.
  • Recently Sister Young was sent a new pair of her favorite shoes.  She writes - "its funny - the new shoes are shocking me in stores like the old ones did when I first got them".  :)
  • Taylorsville -" is up hill in two directions and down hill in the other two." 
  •  Sister Young will be saying goodye to Sister Brush who will be going home August 20th.  A new companion coming on August 20th transfer date.
  • Sister Young shops at Walmart, "basically the only place we can go in the mission for a one stop shopping at least.."  " We have the sweetest lady Sister Robinson who gives us rides every P-day and takes us out to lunch afterwards.  She'll sit in the car and read and people watch while we're shopping and she's just really sweet over all.  Its Nice:)
  • Have you had In N Outs?  "Yep, in Midvale - I was so happy."
  • Do you ride your bikes to Church?  "Yes" :/
  • "What dreadful hot weather we have!  It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance"  Jane Austin. Nora writes, "I love the Jane Austin quote, so TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment