Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Simple and Sweet

Lifting our spirits

Sadie helping Sister Young during planning.

Sadie sitting on planner, not much help.

Bike Shadows
Mail Call

Lots of fun adventures and pictures this week. Planning with Sadie our land lady's dog.(notice her sitting on my daily planner. haha) We picked up a balloon from a birthday party. We stopped and wrote mormon.org  on it and tied it to Sister Brush's bike. We were feeling kinda down at the time and it really upped our spirits which inspired us to keep moving forward.

The heat has been a bit much but we're pluggin along. We had a baptism this week that was so simple and sweet. He's a good kid and I'm so grateful to have been able to be the missionary to help him make such a big and wonderful step in his life. :)

I love you all so much, keep smiling, laugh whenever you can, it can be so hard sometimes but try your hardest to drop any anger you start to feel as quickly as possible. That's what I've been learning these past few weeks. Its not worth it to let myself get angry or frustrated, cause it just doesn't help. I've got to take a breath, forgive, and put my focus on how to fix the situation. Peace is way more powerful than anger. So I'm continuing to strive for it.

Love,
Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment