Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Transfer Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!
Big news this week! *drumroll*
I am getting Transfered to the Murray Little Cottonwood Stake.
My new address will go on facebook but not the blog.
 
I don't know how to spell my companions name so that will come next week but I'm excited to be second transfer training again! So to all of those who are coming out soon - learn to love the 12 Week Training it will stretch you but it will help you go so far. Keep up with it. Its awesome and inspired!!
 
Anyway, it's been a good week. It's warmed up and Sister Crockett and I have fully enjoyed being companions and working with our awesome investigators. I'm sad to leave them but I know they will love Sister Crockett's new companion. (Who she will be training! :)



Selfishly, I wanted to stay with  her in the area for the rest of my mission but we have other jobs to do now and we will go do them joyfully but of course stay connected for the rest of our lives. :) 
 
I sadly didn't get many pictures of this past District but here's some fun ones of them having a snowball fight. heheh
 
So off to new adventures in Murray! I can't wait. :)
 
love love love!
 
-Sister Young


 

No comments:

Post a Comment