Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Transfer



Transfers came as a big blow last night. Both Sister Rogerson and I are being transfered and the Elders are taking over the entire stake. :(  We know it's for the benefit of all but its still so sad!
I will be in Midvale with Sister Norman (a sister from Northern cali. haha) And Believe it or not Sister Rogerson will be taking over a new area with Sister Crockett! I'm excited for them! And I keep focusing on that whenever I get sad that we're being pulled away from here. 
My new address will be posted in the usual locations.
 
I loved all the pictures this week! Its so beautiful and green back home, looks like you all had so much fun with the gingerbread house! teehee! The warmer weather has been good here. Lots of people outside to talk to again, we've enjoyed that. :) 
We had a beautiful dinner on St Patricks day of Corned Beef and cabbage, yum!! It's silly but its really never tasted so good to me, just because it just felt so right to have on that day. :) It was great company too, they have a grandson out in Hungary that they are so proud of and told us lots of stories about it. We love it! 
 
Our hearts are heavy with all that we'll be leaving behind tomorrow, but we are looking forward and trying to be open to all the new experiences that we'll recieve in this next transfer. Just like Niecy Nash, "when we let go we open our palm and a palm that's open is ready to recieve greater things" Or whatever she used to say. hahah Sister Rogerson and I are going to miss each other alot, but luckily we'll see each other in just a week at the next zone conference. whoo whoo! 
Love you love you love you!!
Give Michelle and Sarah a big "whoo whoo Congrats" for me!! That is awesome!!!
So exciting! Yet again I love love love you!
 
Have a beautiful week! And yeah I'm totally looking forward to the big RM bike ride of 2013! heheheheh
Love
Your missionary daughter!
-Sister Young


 

No comments:

Post a Comment