Monday, May 21, 2012

New Bike, Flat Tire, and Pink Moments

 Sister Young in front of the map at the MTC pointing to her Mission Area.  Check out that left arm action.  It must be doing alot better.
Sister Nora Young with President and Sister Miller
Sister Stander and Sister Young 

I think we're getting the bike today at the Mission office. *crosses fingers* The other one has a flat tire now. aaah
I love you so much, thank you so much for your words of encouragement, prayers, and help.
So, Midvale is kind of like Covina CA, but none of the areas are rough like they would be in California. But  in our boundaries its all suburbs and strip malls, and then you look up and you see Mountains. So I kinda feel trapped with no rural roads to go on, yet on the bike I'm happy there are none. The mountains are beautiful and the last few nights we've even had *drumroll* a Pink Moment!!  Not as pretty as Ojai but still pretty.
Oh and add that I'd love to hear from the singles ward! I miss them.
-Sister Young



No comments:

Post a Comment