Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Another Wonderful Tuesday


Your Welcome, Love Mom


Sister Crockett from Colorado and Sister Young

Amazing



Its been a good week.

Pictures:
Here's my bike hanging out with some summer Sunflowers.
My pretty new polka dot shirt. Thanks Mom!
Sister Crockett and I having adventures at the park. :)
And a doll Yard sale we came across this past weekend. Crazy! :)

We've been working hard talking to everyone, staying positive even in the heat or the rain. haha And REALLY diving into the Book of Mormon during studies. We have been challenged to read it from start to finish from now 'til the end of the year, marking all the times we see Christ being referenced. I'd like to extend this commitment to all of you reading this as well. Its roughly 2 chapters a day or so, and I know that as we put that time and focus on how much it talks of Christ and follow Nephi's great example to pray and find out for ourselves if these things are true, Heavenly Father will give us the answer and bring more peace into our lives. I've learned so much in just this past week since we've started. Any part of this path of life we're on, Heavenly Father wants to give us the answers  we need, we just have to sincerely ask. :) 

I love you all so much! I am so grateful to your love and support it means so much to me and I wouldn't be able to do this with out you.

Love you love you love you!
-Sister Young

Sister Young also wanted to invite you to look up Mormon Message- Finding Hope.  It is about a 9-11 survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment