Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy 5 months of Tuesdays :)




Yes 5 months today! Its hard to believe.

Thanks so much for the apron! Teehee
I was able to go to the broadcast of the Brigham City Temple dedications in the stake center near our house. It was beautiful and so special because  we were able to go with Preston and his Grandma.  Did I go to the Nauvoo dedication with you as well? It seemed so familiar.  Also, I will be *attending in person* the Saturday Afternoon Session of General Conference. :) So be looking out for me.

I loved the package this week and your printed letter I received yesterday. In my first area the YW were also in a RS meeting doing their opening exercises and I remember being amazed at how its all right there in the theme. What we are working towards and how you can say it every week as a YW and still never really understand it and how amazing it is until you have done the things it says, then it all just falls into place in your mind.  I love that we were able to have the same spiritual experience, shows how connected we really still are. :) :) :)
So guess what? I can drink root beer again! hahah It was offered to me a few times this past week and I drank it with no problems and it tasted really good too. haha
Things have been good here, going slow but good. I'm glad the weather is cooling down, today has been rainy and calm.
Well I love you love you love you!!
Sister Nora Young

No comments:

Post a Comment