Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Warmer Weather


Lovely lovely looking day. :)
I was spoiled by so many pictures this week! 
Your picture letter just came in the mail before we got here. :)
 
Its soo warm outside. Its so nice!
 
Last night  Sister Rogerson played this awesome CD she had call "The Garden" by Micheal Mclain(not sure if the spelling is right) Anyway its a creative little musical about the atonement that's really sweet and pretty. I really enjoyed the song about the seed that can't grow. Its so sweet and we all know that feeling at times in our lives. :) 
 
Also a sweet lady last week told us about a book called "My Grandfathers Blessings", and it sounded like something you'd be interested in reading or maybe you have read? Either way she told us how its short simple chapters that you can read as you go and it just made me think of you. I hope you can find it and enjoy it. :) 

I love you, love you, love you
Have a beautiful week!!
-Sister Young

 
A Missionary recipe for Smores



 

No comments:

Post a Comment