Thursday, February 7, 2013

Let your hearts rejoice


I'm so glad to hear that Gram is gaining so much strength back. And happy for her to have some 'me' time again. :) And for you as well. It is so needed.  It's funny how for me just being able to clean the bathroom and do my laundry was the refresh of me-time I've needed this week. And we still get to do more! Like email, and do some dollar store, walmart, and costco shopping, and take naps! heheh
 
Sara's baptism went very well. She was so nervous before, and we were nervous the days leading up to it trying to get all the details together so quickly, but it all worked about beautifully. Since we didn't really teach her it took Sister Rogerson and I some time to ponder on what we did to help her in this process, but we've been continuing to realize that just working hard and being faithful missionaries ready to jump up and serve her when she called us that morning, we were doing exactly what we were suppose to and being the best missionaries we can at this time. Which is all we've been asked to do. We love her so much and are so grateful to be able to help her at this time. :) 

That pirate ship looks like so much fun! I love it! And Anna is such a little cutie! I'm glad to hear things are going well back home. I love you sooo sooo much! 
Warmer weather here this week too. So nice!!
love love love!
-Sister Young

From this mornings studies: 2 Nephi 9:52 "Behold, my beloved brethren, remember the words of your God; pray unto him continually by day, and give thanks unto his holy name by night. Let your hearts rejoice."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment