Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year!!
 
So Christmas was beautiful! I loved being able to talk to you and be uplifted by all of your love!!! The day after Christmas we had a great missionary meeting and got uplifted by what we need to do and how we need to do it, then that night I came home and was sick with the stomach flu all night. :(  That morning I called Sister Moffat and asked to stay in, she said everyone had this flu and to rest it off. I slept the ENTIRE day.   It was an amazing blessing because I'm already up to full speed again. And its amazing how comforted I was by Heavenly Father through that time, it really built my faith in how he never leaves us. I was calm the whole time and just endured through it and slept and rested and knew I was safe and watched over. It was a great blessing and one that I know I needed because...
 
*drumroll*
 
Transfer calls came this week.
 
I will be staying here in Murray and tomorrow I go to the mission office to pick up a brand new Sister from the MTC to be her trainer for the next 6 to 12 weeks.  I want to progress and if this is how Heavenly Father needs me to progress then I'll do it because it is a very big confidence booster that he trusts me  to help another missionary grow and learn the ways of his work.
I'll know her name and all that info tomorrow so it will come in next weeks email. :) But yes yes yes thank you thank you thank you in advance for your prayers and thoughts for me this week. And I am happy to be able to look back on being sick this past week and remember God is with me, especially through the hard times!
 
 
Thank you always for your love and support. :)
-Your missionary Daughter
-Sister Young
 



Young Family traditional Christmas Eve Meal
(Tomato Soup with Bagel and Cream Cheese)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment