Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Having Too Much Fun


It has been really really cold! We have been doing our best with lots of layers and hot cocoa! This week I found some kneehigh socks that Jen had sent me and added them to the layers. That and my new coat have made a big difference. Sister Rogerson and I are probably having too much fun, but what else can you do when it's so cold, but laugh when you slip in the snow, when your head accidentally hits a branch and the snow falls off it and down your back, or when your biking and you slip on the ice or run into a snowbank. haha. But we knew that was coming when they put two Southern California girls together.  Last night it started snowing while we were on our bikes and you should've seen us being so excited that it was snowing! Because that means it was warmer!! hahah. Never thought I'd say that in my life. (I have pictures but I forgot my cord, so I promise to send them next week. :)))
 
I love you soo soo much!! Thank you so much for all your love and support! Give everyone a big hug for me and let them know I'm thinking of them.
love love love!
-Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment