Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Two Cali Girls

My trainee is Sister Rogerson from San Diego California! Yes it's so comical to have two Cali girls together in this teen's weather! She is enjoying it and that makes me smile. She is a great girl and is willing to help and already loves our investigators and just wants to help them as best as she can which is definitely helping me a lot! Today I tried to cut her some slack and report some numbers for her, but she wanted to see how it was done so she did it afterall. Very helpful! :)
 
Its been a little scary but at the same time its just more of the same stuff and Heavenly Father has helped me through it, and as much as I was learning to love Sister O I'm glad our time together came to an end when it did.
 
I love you love you love you! Christmas Package should finally be in the mail today. I hope you all enjoy! heheh
Give everyone a big hug for me!
-Your Missionary Daughter
-Sister Young

No comments:

Post a Comment